Saturday, November 25, 2006

100 WORDS OR LESS


Why are you so fired up about God?
(My story “Before and After”)

“My encounter with Christ was no “drama mama”, it happened many years ago. Before Jesus, I was a very insecure “little” boy, with an inferiority complex that was never good enough for anyone. This affected everything in me, my grades then was a reflection of this state - near the bottom. After Jesus, things begin to change, beyond just the grades but also my attitudes and aspirations. I realized I am valued and life has meaning and purpose. Today, many years later, I can see how this life turning point made all the difference and still makes today.” (97 words)

2 Timothy 4:2 (NIV) “Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.”

Take the Challenge – write down in 100 words or less your personal story in a brief, focused and compelling way how your life was like before and after knowing Jesus. I would love to hear from you, send your 100 word or less story to my100wordstory@yahoo.com.sg. Try it.

1 Comments:

Blogger ogodei said...

Look at www.loosearrow.blogspot.com

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home