Thursday, November 16, 2006

WHAT I SEE TODAY?


Psalm 91:1-2 (NKJV)
He a who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”

What do I see today?

Had one of those busy and draining day today, began the day with news of death - death in families and challenges that we do not have ready answers to…. But then what do I see?

Seeing is an intentional choice you make - a choice to reflect, a choice to pause, a choice TO SEE and so when I come to the end of a day, Oh Lord, what do I see?

I see GRACE, I see Amazing Grace, the grace of God given to me, the grace of God freely given to me and my family, the grace of God so wonderfully free. Totally undeserved, totally not entitled, totally given…..MY GRACE is sufficient for you, no more no less – sufficient.

I just want to be grateful, I just want to be gracious, I just want to live in restedness but yes…..
ALWAYS RESTLESS FOR THE KINGDOM BUT RESTED IN THE KING.

Psalm 91:14-16 (NKLV)
“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will 5 set him on high, because he has m known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Keropok said...

Amen! Thank you for sharing Grandpa! Enjoy reading your post! I like and also affirm what you shared.. "Always Restless for the Kingdom But Rested in The King!"

Amen to that!

12:50 AM  
Blogger ogodei said...

Read that you are having a blog and came in to explore. Will be a regular affair now to hear directly from you. Thank you for sharing

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home