Friday, November 17, 2006

THE SECRET PLACE





Ps 91:1 (NKJV)
“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High. Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”


What does it take to dwell in the shelter of the most high?

1. I will REST in HIM and give Him my Trust.
Ps 91:2 (NKJV) “I will say of the Lord, “ He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.””

2. I will CALL on Him and give Him my Hope.
Ps 91:15-16 (NKJV) “He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”

3. I will ACKNOWLEDGE Him and give Him my Worship.
Ps 91: 14 (NIV) ““Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.”

IN HIS SECRET PLACE THERE IS NO SECRETS.
Mark 4:34 (NIV) “He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING.”

Let's meet HIM there.......MSN (My Saviour is Near)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home