Wednesday, January 10, 2007

GOING DEEP...its a matter of Prayer.

My Prayer this week.

Dear Lord, thank you for bringing us into this exciting Year of Victory. I see your sovereign hand leading us as a Faith Community in one accord to Breakout – Go Deep, Look Far and Ask Big. I pray that I will experience in a very personal way a new Depth of Love for You as I walk “faithfully” and “fearlessly” into this Year of Victory - Rising up as a Warrior of light, I asked again, that you will lead me, equipped me, empower me, where you have placed me, to shine for Jesus and be a blessing to all. May it be just to one lonely soul across the room, hungry for you or to the multitudes that you have prepared, even before the beginning of time, that will experience the reality of Thy Kingdom Come and Your will be done. Lord, I am excited about this Apostolic Call to Ask Big of you, to know again that you indeed you will and want to bless your very own children. I sense not just my faith being challenged but also growing with every “Big Prayer” I utter, I become even more aware and rested in you – my God Almighty. O Lord, I am Thankful.

Lord, I asked specifically this week that as I prepare my heart and spirit to receive from you the Word for your people this coming Sunday, that you will build a hedge of protection over me and my family. As you lead us into a greater intensity of spiritual warfare, we pray that you will reign Victorious over every situation that we are called to engage. Lord, I asked again, what is your heartbeat for your children in church this weekend? I know the Apostolic Call has been given to us, I affirm it in my spirit that this is of You and as a Body Lord, we anticipate your strong hand upon us.

Lord, I can see you preparing for yourself a mighty army of the Warriors of Light that will go deep, look far and ask big. Lord, I sense the Warrior’s Call upon us all is a Call to TO FIGHT, a Call to fight TOGETHER and a Call to fight together TO WIN. Lord, it is an Exciting Call, a Challenging Call and a Pressing Call. Lord, how can I bring this word across rightly to the Spiritual Family this weekend?
Lord….Help!

Lord your words say to me “You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus (2Tim 2:1).” and then “Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs—he wants to please his commanding officer (2Tim 2:3-4).” Yes, I know, this will be my lot this week as I obey the call to preach the Word. But I know Lord, that I am not alone – your very personal and powerful Holy Spirit has been given to me and thank God, I can “be strong in the grace”.

Lord, I pray again for the people, I pray again for everyone, young and old that walks into our weekend services, that you will bless them victoriously. I pray especially for my spiritual children, grand children and great grand children that they will let your light shine strong upon their lives. I pray that they will be hot for you and be set on Fire this New Year of Breaking Out. Bless them with both a “bumperty bump” excitement in their spirit to answer to your Call upon them and a faith-full “assurance in the heart” to know that you care, love and is passionate about each one of them. Lord, come through for each one of them this week and may they find their depth in You.

Lord, I humbly submit this to you, in the Name of Jesus, my Savior,
Amen.

2Tim 2:11-13 (NIV) “11 Here is a trustworthy saying: If we died with him, we will also live with him; 12 if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us;13 if we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself.”

2 Timothy 2:3-4 (NIV) 3 Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 4 No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs—he wants to please his commanding officer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home