Friday, January 19, 2007

GOING DEEPER....its a Matter of Practice.


This week, the Lord reminded me again, the importance of building an alter whenever we want to meet Him, to hear Him, to know Him, to go Deep with Him and to love Him.
Genesis 12:7 (NIV) The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring I will give this land.” So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him.
When you build an Altar, HE will meet YOU…..

An Altar of Worship…..who is King?

An Altar of Sacrifice…..what do you value?

An Altar of Transaction….whom will you obey?

An Altar of Remembrance….what & who you celebrate?

Come, let’s build….
HE WILL COME!!

FIRES OF REVIVAL
I came to the gathering of the people of the Lord , And found my way among them to His throne
I needed to return unto the altar of my God, To renew again my covenant with Him

And there I built, an altar to His name ,
And realised my life could never be the same
And then the fires of revival came sweeping through my soul and I touched the Holy presence of my God

Come build an altar unto the Lord , return to worship and hear His Word
and the fires of revival
will come sweeping through your soul and we’ll touch the Holy presence of our God

I wanted to discover the first love we once had shared rekindling the fire deep within
I found the lamp still flick’ring in the temple of my Lord And poured a horn of oil onto the flame

O weary wanton pilgrim beaten back by Satan’s power There’s still a place for refuge to be found
Come back to His temple to His altar stained with blood and pour a horn of oil onto the flame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home